Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blinkie and co.


I've been playing around with clay lately, making things like a Dr. Robotnik toy, a Yellow Devil from the Mega Man series, and a work-in-progress Dr. Wily to go with him.

The little red one started as a topper for one of those laser pointers. (The red stone on top glows bright red.) The blue one didn't work quite as well in the same regard.

I don't really remember what I was thinking when I made the larger one. The top was originally one of those mini containers for crafts, filled with a liquid plastic labelled Puzzle Saver. The "brain" must have been made out of the wrong clay, because it ended up partially dissolving and dying the Puzzle Saver.

So I got to thinking, how'd they look as characters, and these pictures are the results.

(c) WaffleAfterHours 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment