Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

WAH Fake Movie Posters # 2 - Realm Guardians


"Four warriors from four completely different worlds are brought together to stop the rebirth of the greatest evil to have ever existed."

Not the most original way I could have put those four drawings I admit, but these characters are all from the same storyline. Just not the same universes.

I wanted to try to do a few things differently with these pieces.

1, I wanted to take much more time than I usually do with art pieces and shade them correctly. I even made a layer with nothing but a yellow sphere shape and named it the "Light Source" specifically so I could properly visualize how I'd go about shading them.

2, I wanted to try to visualize their personalities simplistically. To be honest, I don't think that worked as well as I had hoped for. Meh, that's what erasers are for I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment