Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2016

Waffley Bloggin'

So, I figure, I should commit to writing one blog post a month. That way, there won't be weeks and weeks and weeks of no content.

First thing I want to talk about is that I am trying to take advantage of tumblr's usefulness, so I created a tumblr blog just for comics. http://waffleywebcomic.tumblr.com/

Since I do not have new pages to post (yet), I thought that maybe I ought to post my older work, as a way to chronicle how far I've come. I plan on returning to the Surfing Waffle webcomic, with a few other stories here and there. I don't know when it'll happen, but I want it to happen. Even if the final product turned out meh, I always enjoyed the comic-making process.

Finally, I've made a fitness blog on tumblr as well, but there's no progress there just yet. Heh...not a lot of topics this time around. Hopefully that'll change next time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment