Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

32nd

I'm 32 years old. Where does the time go? Isn't that what one always says? Where does the time go?

I made a commitment in September to write at least one blog post a month to insure that there would not be any more large gaps in time between posts. (Plus text takes up a heck of a lot less space than pixels do.)

As a 32 year old man, I find I have no more insightful knowledge to bestow whomever may happen upon this blog than I did when I turned 31, so instead, I wish to write a record as to what projects I hope to complete by this time next year when I turn 33.

Accomplishments such as employment, driving improvement and getting as far away from Chester Basin as humanly possible simply go without saying, so I will just ramble about some little things I'd wish to do.

In the summer of 2016, I expanded upon the universe of Iridescent Ersatz with small fanfare. I introduced a brand new factor to the original story by introducing a previous unknown antagonist, the enigmatic 'Third'. Not to mention, I also hinted towards a few possible plot additions via the Iridescent Ersatz tumblr journal of one Brooklyn Davenport.

The plan is to work towards a complete journal account of Brooklyn and Iridescent's misadventures as they try to avenge the death of Solomon Davenport while avoiding human and monster alike. But nothing is what it seems.

Who is behind the manipulation of time? Did 'Third' survive? And who exactly was Patricia? These are just many answers that lead Brook to more questions.

For the next planned project - it's a personal one. I no longer wish to just lose weight, I want to gain muscle. Call it vanity if you will but I want to look good at the beach. I doubt my physique will be on par with John Cena in a year but if I can lift more than wait I can lift now, I will be satisfied to say the least. Also, I want to be in better shape for cosplay purposes. Kind of silly reason but hey, if it works as motivation, then why not?

So, that's my rambling for now. See you in the next text. (Hey that rhymes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment